Healing Moments Counseling offers several payment options for counseling services:
- In Network Provider – Several of our providers are considered in network with:
- Blue Cross Blue Shied and affiliated plans
- Health Partners
- Preferred One (Fairview and Affiliated Plans)
- Medical Assistance
- South Country Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- TriCare (Out of Network Certified Provider)
- United Health Care
- United Behavioral Health Affiliate Plans (UBH)
- Value Options
- Minnesota Health Care Plans (MN Care)
- Out of Network Provider – most out of network insurance benefits accepted. Clients pay at the time of service and receive an invoice that they may submit to their insurance company for reimbursement.
- Fee for service – Fee for service means that the client pays an out-of-pocket fee for services. This option allows you full control over your mental health records and no claims aresubmitted to an insurance company, providing the highest level of privacy. HSA and HRA cards can be used.
Intake and Diagnostic Session- $140.00
45-60 minute session- $110.00 per session
Therapy sessions with reduced fee provider- $50-$110.00 per session
- Employee Assistance Plans- Many local providers utilize an EAP program; contact your HR department to see if you have EAP benefits.
Please feel free to contact our office to discuss which option may be most appropriate for you and your family.